Sunday, March 18, 2012

Carson- such a smart boy

So- last week- I was busy at work when I received a call from the Pre-School. They were asking who was picking up Carson that day... it was then that I remembered that I told Christine I would pick him up (she was home not feeling well). So I quickly headed to the preschool- where Carson told me he was "tired of waiting for such a yong yong time". I apologized to the teachers and headed home with Carson.

On the way home- Carson asked me if he could have a friend over. I told him that Soren Tolman was coming over to the house to play. He asked me how I knew that... and I told him that- well, I'm the dad- so I know lots of things. He then said "but Dad, if you know lots of things, then why did you forget to pick me up?"

Well, needless to say, I didn't have much to say to that. Point taken.

No comments: