Sunday, October 25, 2009

hiking





Yesterday we took the kids to Adams Canyon (about 12 minutes from our home) to do a little hiking. We were looking for a waterfall, but took a wrong turn. It turned out mostly fine though . .. the kids loved hiking on the mountain and we were warned by several hikers returning from the falls that the falls trail was pretty steep and not very good for little kids. The only bad part to the day was that I slipped with the camera on my wrist and it smacked into a rock and killed the viewing screen. Soooo enjoy these pics because I don't know when we will replace the camera!


You may see this in a future Christmas Card??!!
(note the ever present binoculars with Carson)



Carson insisted on holding on to the binoculars the whole time. We could not convince him to turn them around to look through . . . funny kid

2 comments:

Traci said...

That looks fun!! You guys look like you're having a great adventure!!! Mrs.Kutz asked about you guys today and wondered how you were doing!! I told her you hated it there and you were moving back ASAP...just kidding...tell everyone the boys said hi and we miss you a lot!!!!!

Pye family said...

I love your family pic. I'm jealous. I hate trying to get a decent one for the christmas card.